Cow leather is a non-perishable, flexible, and breathable material. One of the tanning processes of cowhide is slicing, and the top layer sliced is known as the first-layer cow leather. 25Home leather furniture is all made of top-layer cow leather, which is durable, natural and high-end.
The first-layer cow leather is the best leather material. It has good elasticity, strength, and plasticity. Not only that, the first layer of cowhide is water-resistant, wear-resistant, and glossy. Despite all the advantages, there are still some cautions when using leather furniture.
- Do not be exposed to strong sunlight for a long time. Damage caused by high temperature to leather is irreversible.
- Do not close to the heat resource, such as fireplace and radiator.
- Do not clean the leather surface with wet towels.
- Alcohol can not be used to clean the leather.
- Do not jab the leather with sharp things.
- If you want to clean your all-leather furniture, please use dry towels or professional cleaning cream.